$25 to blow

I would just (and have) .iso your CDs and DVDs and mount when needed, i keep 3/5 drives permanently mounted with my favourite current images

I hate the look of them in my case though. That is why I don't have a DVD-ROM drive installed. Just my burner.

Plus I don't have room for any more where I have my radiator placed, and moving it is a 4 hour long ordeal.

Leave em then, i don't understand it as advice anyway, unless he meant buy a DVD burner, remove laser, make burning laser... pop balloons and light matches from distance

True you can charge fluorescents with them? Or i am crossing wires from my experiences a while ago?

No idea. I had fun doing that with my tesla coil till it burnt out all my flybacks.

I could never get air discharges though. It would arc maybe 1 cm to something metal but thats about it.

lightbulbs went crazy though.

Ha, home made tesla's are a risky but massively fun business. Electricity is amazing

How is it risky? If you know what you're doing there really isn't much that can go wrong. I built an ion engine too. That was cool.

Bought a 9600 GSO on tigerdirect. Came out to $48 including shipping. I think I got my money's worth.

Link: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...sp?EdpNo=4665366&sku=P450-9617&srkey=9600 gso

If anyone sees any epic deals on cards, let me know. I'd really like to get my hands on a HD 5450 or 5570, GT 240, HD 4650, or 9800GX2.

Any card would be fine though. I'm gonna have some epic pics coming soon too.

Tigerdirect charged me full price. What the F.....

I sent them an email, so I hope this gets resolved. I'm not willing to pay $73 for a refurbished 9600 GSO.

I would've just bought a used 9800 GTX if I was gonna spend that much on a G92 card...

It said $47.99 when I was checking out.

Back
Top Bottom