CF Meeting

Has anyone considered hosting a "CF Meeting". We'd need a few around the world (U.S., U.K., Australia), but I think it would be an interesting idea. I know many of us have jobs, school, and other things to do, but I think we could find room to do this over the summer. Again, it would be pretty hard, but do-able. We could then share pictures of our party on CF. People could bring their rigs, and we could play games or something. Just an idea. I think it's been brought up before, but I thought I'd see what members think upon this matter.

LOL I think the only reason I haven't thought about it is because of how spread out we all are. In my case, for example, the closest member to me AFAIK is Arrizx and even he is a days drive away.

grappling%20hook.jpg

So is this a Hook Up Thread? lmfao...

The only people that i know that my live remotly close to me, is Tommy Boy, Rohan, and maybe Holysky, but he cant drive so lol.

That would be cool! I'd rather do it once I've learnt to drive, though. Meh, I dont know how many UK-ers would want to meet up.

That would be cool! I'd rather do it once I've learnt to drive, though. Meh, I dont know how many UK-ers would want to meet up.

shit if i had the money id go to UK, just to go to UK! then go to Ireland...lol

So ... who lives within 200 miles of Pittsburgh, PA, USA?

my avatar is pic related.
well, theres...
AIM, MSN, YIM, Facebook, Myspace, Steam, Xfire, Take your pick...lol
Maybe if your speeeeecial enough id give you my number lmfao.

None of those replace a talk face to face. I don't know about you, but after talking to strangers for like 2 years, I kind of want to know what kind of people I have been sharing stories and information with. But again, that's just me.

None of those replace a talk face to face. I don't know about you, but after talking to strangers for like 2 years, I kind of want to know what kind of people I have been sharing stories and information with. But again, that's just me.

oh no, i 100% agree there, no worries.

its almost like a family here, isnt it?
atleast with the members that are here on a daily basis and have some respect to them.

Back
Top Bottom