Random Chit Chat

I got my touch panel from the mail yesterday and it was smashed into half the box's original size. Almost as bad as my brother's video card where the bok no longer resembled a box, but a metamorphic lump of cardboard containing another box that had been squished as well.

I'm glad my touch panel is flexible.

I got my touch panel from the mail yesterday and it was smashed into half the box's original size. Almost as bad as my brother's video card where the bok no longer resembled a box, but a metamorphic lump of cardboard containing another box that had been squished as well.

I'm glad my touch panel is flexible.

Atleast it arrived alright! How does the touch panel interface with the computer,USB im assuming?

I'm considering turning my server's new monitor into a touch panel by using the bigger 15" touch kit.

Atleast it arrived alright! How does the touch panel interface with the computer,USB im assuming?

I'm considering turning my server's new monitor into a touch panel by using the bigger 15" touch kit.

yep usb. I am gonna try to hack it into the unused webcam port on the mobo, but idk if that will work.

I want to still have at least one usb when this mod is over.

Back
Top Bottom