Random Chit Chat

Would have been easier if there was an analog audio out. I guess I gotta drop by BB or Walmart some time to buy some cables.
What's better, an RCA to 3.5mm, or an RCA with an 3.5mm converter?
Or will I get the same? (What I assume)

Got my check from Apple. Really glad everything is sorted out, though there is a fan issue that became much more apparent after it came in from service.

My TV got shipped. Said it should be here by this Thursday. Any idea on how well Fedex treats these kind of stuff?

Same.

Actually, the RCA to 3.5mm cable should be slightly better because it goes through less connections.

Hey look an apple ---> 

Yeah, I think it will look nicer too.
I don't see the apple.

Got my check from Apple. Really glad everything is sorted out, though there is a fan issue that became much more apparent after it came in from service.

So they fixed it for free?

Spam post, as the post-gigolo that I am. 7k.

Just had to blaze through me eh? :p

My TV got shipped. Said it should be here by this Thursday. Any idea on how well Fedex treats these kind of stuff?

What did you order?

My TV was in perfect shape from FedEx, but my XBOX box (no pun intended hehe) was not (though it was fine in the long run. The CODMW2 disc case was all cracked though, but they put it on the BOTTOM...that's just dumb on Microsoft's packaging department.)

Back
Top Bottom