Movies

Here are some good movies to watch. All quite entertaining.

Zombieland
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Dogma
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
The Breakfast Club
Charlie Wilson's War
Inglorious Basterds
Law Abiding Citizen
The Fifth Element
The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
8 Mile
Joy Ride
Nick and Norahs Infinite Playlist
Office Space
The Aviator

I went through my movie list. Here's a few:

• A Night at the Roxbury
  • American Psycho
  • Beerfest
  • Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • Grandma's Boy
  • Out Cold
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Shaun of the Dead
  • Snatch
  • The Big Lebowski
  • The Hangover

If none of those appeal to you, check this out (and I 100% agree with this list):

LfrhK.jpg

Added Step Brothers, Zombieland, Old School, The Jerk, 8 Mile, 300, and Out Cold to the list.

Many of these I have seen before, but haven't had a copy of. Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Edit:
Alright, I Have plenty of movies for the time being. How about some good games I could download. Nothing through steam if you get what I am saying. :p

Added Step Brothers, Zombieland, Old School, The Jerk, 8 Mile, 300, and Out Cold to the list.

Many of these I have seen before, but haven't had a copy of. Thanks for the feedback so far guys.

Edit:
Alright, I Have plenty of movies for the time being. How about some good games I could download. Nothing through steam if you get what I am saying. :p
That's where I draw the line. Buy them with $ if you get what I am saying. Support your game developers and you also get the bonus of online play. I can walk into EB games any day and look through the whole store, the only PC game they will have will be World of Warcraft.

But each to his own :)

Great list! Those are all really enjoyable films!

Edit:

Not sure what you mean but if I do, I already know we can't discuss that method of acquiring games on these forums.

Great list! Those are all really enjoyable films!

Not sure what you mean but if I do, I already know we can't discuss that method of acquiring games on these forums.

Exactly, and ya at the Gamestop by me they only have Guild Wars and WoW.

I normally run over to Fry's they have a pretty decent selection.

Back
Top Bottom