Random Chit Chat

Well, just bought my TV. Should be here this Thursday-next Tuesday. Hopefully I won't have any problems or dead pixels. Total was $498 after taxes and shipping. I am just going to have it ship to my house. I gotta go to the bank now to deposit some money.

BB only had 1 stand I like, and it was like $90, it was glass tops. Then I checked Walmart, and it seems like they use cheap wood. I will mostly get one from Walmart because because I want to get one around $50-$70.

This is the one I am looking at BB, looks nice, but there really isn't anyplace to store my games unless I buy one of those book shelf things.

Then this ($39), and this ($79) is what I am looking at Walmart.

I am currently thinking of getting the $79 from Walmart.

Yeah, I gotta go check out some ads. Then again, won't checking online give me the same results as checking the Sunday ads?

Seems like the only Walmart near me that has the $79 is the one in the ghetto. Not ghetto as in gangs and thugs.

I usually mind my own business, I don't want to get into any trouble. I think I was the only Asian in there the last time I went.

Where would I get some speakers for the TV? I don't think I will be using stereo surround anymore.
Also, where do I plug in so that whether I am watching TV, DVD/Blu-Ray, or playing games, I'll be using the external speakers?
P333-3218-call09-pact.jpg

Back
Top Bottom