Jobless

akira282

In Runtime
I am frustrated after being on the job hunt since August. I graduated from college in December (two months ago), and since then I have had interviews but no offers of any kind. It really depresses me. I'm beginning to lose track of how many rejections I've received and as to which number is greater: the number of rejections from businesses or from women.

Sucks, keep trying man, no point giving up. Having confidence in yourself will help you in interviews no end/

Super Junk here. I was jobless for over a year. Here are some tips for you.

1) Don't get discouraged.
2) Make sure that you send in applications every day
3) Even though you're unemployed, treat the job search as a job
4) Don't let other people make you feel inferior. You are what you think you are
5) Think about temp agencies and volunteer work in the meantime.
6) Don't allow yourself too much down time. This is when you start to feel discouraged or have negative thoughts. You might never have time off again -- use it to your advantage. Improve yourself.

Hope this helps. I finally got a job and am feeling much better about myself. I hope you do the same.

Can't find enough good techs at my job. Most college graduates are discouraged by the $12 starting wage but good techs move up. Are you in the NJ area?

I've been jobless for 2 months as well. There just isn't the same number of openings as there was a few years ago prior to the recession. But i've still got my hopes up and I'm not super worried about finding work just yet. I have enjoyed my downtime but the lack of income really sucks.

I have a job, but I'm currently not making as much money as I used to. I'm only part time in college now. Since I changed my major, I lost a year, too. I'm pretty much a freshman after first semester in college right now.

Back
Top Bottom