128bit memory vs. 256bit memory

What size monitors?

I have 28 inchers. :p I'm actually thinking of buying a 5770 as a hold over, then selling it when I manage to sell my 4870 x2.

I want EF bad.

What size monitors?

I have 28 inchers. :p I'm actually thinking of buying a 5770 as a hold over, then selling it when I manage to sell my 4870 x2.

I want EF bad.

21.6" 1080p, 16:9

I already have one, and it's great. I want to do 3 in landscape, would be insane. I personally think 16:10 is better for multi monitor set ups, but I already have this one so meh.

you have to keep to the same model or else it doesn't look right.

For monitors that small, I suggest just getting one really big screen and it will be a lot better.

For example, $600 can get you 3 21" monitors or a 42 inch.
For gaming, a 42 inch plasma TV would be much better because 21.6" 16:9 monitors are so short.

Think about this kinda thing.

you have to keep to the same model or else it doesn't look right.

For monitors that small, I suggest just getting one really big screen and it will be a lot better.

For example, $600 can get you 3 21" monitors or a 42 inch.
For gaming, a 42 inch plasma TV would be much better because 21.6" 16:9 monitors are so short.

Think about this kinda thing.

I plan on it, I used to have a multi set up with this current monitor and a 19" HP LCD. looked terrible :p

I want multi monitors to do different things on each, and occasionally use them all for the same thing. Also, this one goes for $120, that's far from $600 for 3 :p

I don't like plasma screens either. I've considered getting a bigger LCD already, but I'm all about resolution, not actual size :)

Oh OK, yours are cheap then.

It'll be cool. I put two 21.5s on my brother's 5770 and it is awesome, but when I put a third monitor, it just wasn't tall enough.

Thats entirely opinion though.

Oh OK, yours are cheap then.

It'll be cool. I put two 21.5s on my brother's 5770 and it is awesome, but when I put a third monitor, it just wasn't tall enough.

Thats entirely opinion though.

I do agree with the height issue, it sorta looks wacky XD

I just don't really like 2 monitors for gaming though, because the middle of the screen is right at the split, it makes dual screen FPS games near impossible lol. It would be cool to have a dedicated screen for the map though :D

It is really awesome for everything besides fps though.

The point was a normal dual monitor setup but I put the EF card as a bonus.

I think you could pop a cheap DAC onto the DP plug and give it a fake resolution to offset the split but I haven't tried this myself.

It helps with headshots though. :p

I have triple 16:10 monitors and its almost too short really.

It only works cus theyre so big.

EDIT: pic. :p

P6220305.jpg

It is really awesome for everything besides fps though.

The point was a normal dual monitor setup but I put the EF card as a bonus.

I think you could pop a cheap DAC onto the DP plug and give it a fake resolution to offset the split but I haven't tried this myself.

It helps with headshots though. :p

I have triple 16:10 monitors and its almost too short really.

It only works cus theyre so big.

EDIT: pic. :p

P6220305.jpg
That is just monstrous. I just wish I had a desk like that :p

I think it looks sweet, although you always wish for a 3x3 set-up :D

3x3 isn't possible yet.

3x2 will be when the EF edition cards come out. I might do it at some point in the future.

Its easy to take the bezels off and situate mst LCDs back on their stands if you want a thin bezel. I've done it with mine, but they have a metal thing around the normal lcd frame.

Back
Top Bottom