Random Chit Chat

They fade, not die. You will still have a working TV, just dim.

I just got my touch screen kit for the Eee PC tablet mod. The driver disk is blank. WTF?!?!?!

They don't have a driver on the internet either, so it looks like I will have to install stupid windows to make it run.

We'll have to wait and see. The technology hasn't matured to that point yet. In five or ten years, we might get an accurate reading of how long these new televisions last.

They don't have a driver on the internet either, so it looks like I will have to install stupid windows to make it run.

So it won't work unless you use windows...yet Windows is "stupid'. There is a certain irony in that....

Why not have the company email you the drivers that were SUPPOSED to be on the disk? I would demand that or another disk be mailed to me.

They are in china. I would rather put windows on the netbook until I get a bigger ssd for mac os.

Windows driver worked, mac driver worked. The debian one is written for up to 3.1, and I am using ubuntu which I believe is based off Debian 5. Even basic bash scripting has changed a lot since then.

Lowndsey... I have to use windows because I can only find a working windows driver. The linux one was corrupt that I managed to find. Windows isn't stupid. Its inefficient and unstable. I prefer to use Debian. I don't have a problem with people using windows though. I just don't like it personally.

Just bought ACII, HMDI cable, and a component cable for my Wii. So now I have 2 games for a console I don't own yet.

Back
Top Bottom