Random Chit Chat

Yeah, you can calibrate, but I prefer not too because I am not that great with rhythm.

@01001010
Hows the Panasonic I am looking compared to the Sony S series?

Both are excellent televisions, but the Panasonic has a better response time due to its panel technology. If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably get the Sony - simply because of brand loyalty. For the price difference, you should probably stick with the Panasonic from Amazon.com.

Buy.com is offering the television for only $544.99 through Amazon, and they're a reputable seller. I bought my monitor through them.

All I really get a chance to compare is picture quality. Toshiba regza TVs have amazing black levels for standard LCDs.

http://hd.engadget.com/2009/10/06/video-panasonics-next-gen-ips-alpha-panel-is-uber-quick-dark/

Getting the Panasonic from Walmart only costs about $25 more than getting it from Amazon's features third party sellers. So it's not bad, considering that I can just bring it back to the store if it's defective/broken.

I think I'm just going to go with the Panasonic, I got a friend that has the Sony 32" S series already, and would be nice having a different TV. It's kind of in my nature.

0221001843.jpg

0221001824.jpg

Sorry but all I have at college is my camera on my phone so it doesn't do it justice. I still firmly say that you should get the Panasonic. Great panel technology and it beat every Sony in it's price range that I could find out from AVS Forums

Back
Top Bottom