Random Chit Chat

Nah, just getting a slim now. I want to get it in stores because I want to pay with cash.

So it seems like BB ads this week doesn't have any good TV within my price range. Ultimate Electronics doesn't have the Toshiba I am looking at, so I can't see if I like it or not, unless I find a ride to take me to another Ultimate store.

Never heard of Conns. Seems like all the stores I go to doesn't have a PS3 (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop). I think Ultimate might have it, I remember seeing one there a few days back, but I think that might be sold out too. My cousins works at Target, so he/she can get me an 10% discount if I ask them, too bad they're sold out. I wonder when will they restock.

Found an Panasonic at Walmart.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Panasonic...0000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=13069335
I think I might do the ship to store thing, it'll take a week though.

EDIT - Damnit, I just saw the Bravia EX400 picture, and now I want it, but know I shouldn't spend that much. Haha.

The Toshiba looks nicer to me.

Conns is an appliance store, and the only store in BR that still stocks DLPs. If you have one, check em out, their prices are often pretty good.

Yeah. The only reason I got mine through Amazon was because Amazon itself was the retailer. (Shipped from there). I paid $440 for mine and got a 3 year warranty through SquareTrade for $35. You can def. order from Walmart, but the thing that sucks is sales tax.

The tax here for me would be about $36.
Shipping to me (3-5 days) would be $10, and 2-3 days would be $26, and 1 day would be $47.
Do we have to pay tax on site to store? I thought we don't because we pay before it ships right? I never did this site to store before. If I do have to pay taxes then I rather have it ship to me since it will be cheaper and faster. I just hope I can bring it back to Walmart if I get a dead pixel or something. That is if they still haven't changed their return policy on dead pixels from the last time I checked.

Yeah, the Toshiba does look nicer (not picture quality wise, "frame" wise (don't know the word)). But it doesn't look as nice as the EX400:p, although the Panasonic one still looks nice. One thing I like about the Panasonic is that it has an HDMI on the side where I can plug in my PC, just gotta find a way for sound.

So right now, the Panasonic is winning. The Panasonic got better viewing angle, lower input lag, convenience of return, and the side HDMI. Toshiba got lower price, Aux slot for PC.

You know, you (technically) have to pay tax on everything you buy on the internet when you file your income taxes or else its tax evasion and mail fraud.

I don't do taxes since I don't have a job, and I'm dependent.

You will have to pay tax because there is a Walley World in your state.

I say that sometimes, and people will just look at me like I'm crazy.

If that's the case, then I rather pay them to ship it to my place since they said I can return it back to their store if something was wrong. It's cheaper and I get it faster.

Back
Top Bottom