Random Chit Chat

Also, FYI, NO INPUT LAG whatsoever AND it has technology that emulates 120Hz. Not that I've needed it. But...still...a lot for the price package.

I'd stay away from Samsung if I were you. They still have some problems with their capacitors failing.

Also, FYI, NO INPUT LAG whatsoever...

That's a misnomer to say it doesn't have input lag. It does, but it's considerably less than other televisions.

I'd stay away from Samsung if I were you. They still have some problems with their capacitors failing.

That's a misnomer to say it doesn't have input lag. It does, but it's considerably less than other televisions.

Well, I don't notice any playing xbox. I can definitely notice on my friend's Vizio.

pn50a550s1f

Its very nice. Overpriced normally though. We got it for like $1100 at Sears brand new.

EDIT: If you are still up, turn the olympics on. They're doing Super G and everyone keeps getting owned by this one turn. Its pretty weird.

One reason why I am still thinking about the Toshiba is because it's from a seller I know and trust. I don't know much from Amazon's third party sellers.
I am currently waiting for the stores near me to put up their weekly ads to see if they did any price drops.

EDIT - Damn, it looks like the PS3 are still selling like hotcakes. I can't seem to find it from anywhere near me.

Back
Top Bottom