Random Chit Chat

Skylines are VERY rare here in America. R32's are pretty cheap to import. I know a good website that almost every Japanese car dealer is linked into. It's a system that they have in Japan that to put simply: They charge owners money for cars that are older than xxx number of years. That's how they keep their car industry going. So they export a lot of old cars through this website to America and other countries.

When I can afford one, I'm importing an R34 V or M spec. That's VERY far away though. So I don't keep my hopes high.

Why do you ask, Neo?

EDIT: Also, this system is in place to help get rid of vehicles that may not be as fuel efficient as newer cars. (also cars that produce more harmful exhaust.)

Weren't the R32/R33 Skylines hard to import back then? The only place where I actually some a couple was D1 Grand Prix, and I must say, they are quite sexy in person. Oh, and I saw quite a lot in Hong Kong for some reason, that and IS300.

By "Hard to import" or "easy to import" I mean it didn't happen a lot or it does happen a lot, respectively. Due to price, also respectively. The R32's go for anywhere from 8G USD shipped to about 25G USD shipped. Even with the RB25 (no turbo) the Skyline R32 is an impressive vehicle. And some have even swapped in the AWD RB26DETT from the R34. Even then, the vehicle is fast as hell but goes for a low price.

And uhh sniper...Got something against the H22?

offtopic, Alta Vista VS Google. Whats better?
We all know Google is more advanced, as Alta Vista only gives results based on search word count, but that can help in certain situations.

offtopic, Alta Vista VS Google. Whats better?
We all know Google is more advanced, as Alta Vista only gives results based on search word count, but that can help in certain situations.
This whole thread is off topic.

Just to piss people off, I'm gonna say Bing.

Man, I forgot how hard the old games were. No wonder Sonic & Knuckles was the only game I beaten when I was a kid (not counting the N64/PSX era).

Back
Top Bottom