Random Chit Chat

Yeah, but I will be keeping this for at least 5 years if it actually lasted that long. I'm waiting to see if stores/retailers would drop the Bravia S series lower as Sony is trying to sell them all. It seems like it isn't even listed on the Sony Style site anymore.

^ Windows only... ugh

I really need my new PSU.

Best buy told me they had a 4850 and would price match the $85.
I got there and they said 'oops we just shipped them all back'

I call bs.

Use wine. Or do you have OSX? Use Bootcamp XD. If you want an official copy of win, I can give it.

Yay, just got Sonic & Knuckles for the Wii VC. It was my favorite Sonic game. :D

Skylines are VERY rare here in America. R32's are pretty cheap to import. I know a good website that almost every Japanese car dealer is linked into. It's a system that they have in Japan that to put simply: They charge owners money for cars that are older than xxx number of years. That's how they keep their car industry going. So they export a lot of old cars through this website to America and other countries.

When I can afford one, I'm importing an R34 V or M spec. That's VERY far away though. So I don't keep my hopes high.

Why do you ask, Neo?

EDIT: Also, this system is in place to help get rid of vehicles that may not be as fuel efficient as newer cars. (also cars that produce more harmful exhaust.)

Back
Top Bottom