XM/Sirius Radios?

I found a cord (old psp charger). only problem now is the hellish activation service!

It's usually less painful if you just talk to them on the phone as opposed to activating via their website.

This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. They faslsy advertised a sale; they said the first 3 months would be FREE at no charge, yet when mom called to get the radio activated they wanted to charge another $59.94. Either I will get things straightened out myself (on the phone right now waiting for help) or just ship the damned thing back and demand a refund (as it says on the receipt satisfaction guaranteed!)

Little update; my mom had miss understood the sales-rep (no offense but I couldn't even understand her) and thought that we would have to pay the $59.94 but instead it turns out that for some reason we are -$59.94. Going back into the records of moms debt card we found that there was a $22 something charge for the radio but not the full $59.94 charge that was supposed to be all in one. Why this is happening we have no clue, we gave them the OK to charge the $59.92 at the time of sales. If this is a separate charge we don't know, if so it was not explained like that at the time of the purchase of the radio.

What will happen from here idk.

Back
Top Bottom