Looking for a Custom Built Gaming PC For £1000?

Ricky3112

Solid State Member
I have looked at Alienware and Beast but I would like to know what offers best value for money? I want the Computer for mainly FPS games and Sport/Football games. Like I said I have looked around and I can't find a Alienware computer for any less than £1100 which is slightly more than I wanted to pay. Can anyone advise me on the best computer to buy for my needs. I need to be able to upgrade it and compress videos etc to a quick rate but would sacrifice this with something that plays games smooth. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance for any help given.

Ricky

30 minutes shopping for parts and 1 hour to build for a first time and it's pretty easy. Trust me you will save money and feel accomplished.

People on here would love to help along the way. A day of building a computer could save you $200-300 in the end.

You'll also gain knowledge.

And it's really not that hard. Just keep stuff off the rug and discharge static electricity from your body and you won't kill anything.

Look up YouTube on building a computer.

No, building a computer is really very simple. A good book (and a funny one) is simply called Building computers for dummies! Also, like Cabbs said, youtube is a great place to start. Just make sure that you can fit the MOBO anc the CPU.

Why dont you make this a progress thread?

So how do I go about doing this? What do I need and how will I know if the motherboard will fit the case?

Back
Top Bottom