Thermaltake 3 day sale...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
WOW, I picked up the V9 Black Edition case, looks like Thermaltake's version of the Antec 900 but with teh sweet all black interior, rotated hdd cage, and red LEDs instead of blue, I am stoked, it was $50 shipped after entering the promo code, I prefer blue LEDs but this was too good to pass up...

omfg.jpg

:D

Wow.

I would pick up one of their liquid cooling systems for the radiator, but it seems to come with a pos one, not the really nice 240mm rad that came with my case. :/

Only decent thing in that kit is the pump.

Wow.

I would pick up one of their liquid cooling systems for the radiator, but it seems to come with a pos one, not the really nice 240mm rad that came with my case. :/

Only decent thing in that kit is the pump.

I also heard that the rad is red too, which may contaminate the liquid somehow and cause corrosion, correct...? IDK, I don't do water...

ha ha, we also think alike, my first words were wow too...

;)

I think the TT ones have aluminum and copper in them. If they both come in contact with the water then it's bad news.

I love the rotated HDD cage in my case (cm storm scout, very similar to that case) but you can't use the space for a large video card, that's the only real problem with it.

I don't know whether I want to buy this. It's a hell of a nice deal, but I will have my computer for another 6 months before leaving it. Also, what does it mean for a product to be recertified?

Mine is only copper.

I don't think it was made by Tt.

That's good. I had an old kit that it's a problem if the aluminum doesn't touch the liquid, but it is well know to not mix copper and aluminum in the same loop.

Tt radiators are very restrictive. They use round tubes and many bends. Round tubes are also usually less efficient than flat tubes because thermal transfer is more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom