Random Chit Chat

I was pretty close to buying that fan controller a while ago, but it wouldn't look good on the front of my case.

I'm thinking of trading a few games into gamestop. How much do you guys think I can get for RE5, GTAIV, Star Ocean TLH, Tenchu Z. I know I won't get much, but think I can get around $60 total?
The only games I'm planning to keep is just Forza 2/3.

My FM2 disk is scratched, I think. There's no visible damage to the disk, but my 360 won't recognize it occasionally and when it does, after about 30 minutes, the street won't render, so I can see through the texture mapping. Then the system crashes and tells me the disk needs to be put in a 360 to be played, lol. I thought it was the system since the disk never leaves the tray...but the 360 techs INSIST my disk is fubar.

I really need to buy 3 anyways.

~~~ Oh and that controller. More of a baybus, not a controller. Almost any switch can do 60w (especially military switches) Those are just switches mounted to a mesh panel. Normally the point of buying a controller is to limit RPM. So as to keep flow, but minimize noise. Some would suggest just buying quiet fans, but it's nice to have the power there when you need it.

There is a low and high mode on each of those switches. Nice for those that don't feel like dialing in the perfect RPM each time, but wouldn't be handy for some fans that make noise at certain RPM's.

Then I stand corrected ;D.

EDIT: You know, I could have read for about 2 seconds and saved all that. But my point stands. It's normally better to have a controller, not a switch.

True. I guess it's convenience in one way or another. You can just hit the switch for low and high. Disadvantage being if there's a resonance at the low-RPM then you're screwed as long as you use that fan.

I'm thinking of trading a few games into gamestop. How much do you guys think I can get for RE5, GTAIV, Star Ocean TLH, Tenchu Z. I know I won't get much, but think I can get around $60 total?
The only games I'm planning to keep is just Forza 2/3.

Are these 360 games? I might be interested in a few (possibly GTAIV and RE5...maybe). Find out how much you'll get at Gamestop and I'll try to beat it by a few bucks if I can!

Back
Top Bottom