Need a gaming keyboard

foothead

Omnicide now.
I really need a gaming keyboard, as I am using an ancient apple pro keyboard right now. The problem is I want a Dvorak.

I really like the logitech G15, but it seems to only come in qwerty. It is actually proving to be very difficult to find a decent one.

Any help?

I'm not looking to spend $325... lol

I cant just pop the keys off and rearrange them. Most of the time, they have varying levels of slope and height.

Worked on my laptop though. Been using that for about a year now.

I didn't know if you like ergonomics or not. Thought I'd throw it in there. I've always used qwerty cause I'm just too lazy to switch, but my cousin bought a x6 and just popped the keys off. But on that websites they have places that make prints you could put over the keys, so you never have to pop them off

That would look like a POS and screw the keys' backlighting.

It seems that Apple makes alternate keyboard layouts. Its a shame their new keyboards are so terrible.

the G15 is nice, but the macros don't work for me in windows 7 (I tried to create a few, but they don't do anything when I press a G key), good thing id that I didn't get it for that, I got it for the back light (blue) because I game at night and it's dark...

Do you really read the keys anyhow? I never glance down at the keyboard, I don't see why you even need anything on the keys...

Why not just settle for QWERTY? Standard gaming keys a WASD, which is why most "gaming keyboards" are QWERTY.

If you're sticking with QWERTY, Saitek makes a nice one in the Cyborg series. Very nice design and features. Rohan says the key quality was very nice.

Back
Top Bottom