Random Chit Chat

WTF Fedora 12?!

I remember Fedora 10 being released like last year.

I hate when OS releases move too fast. I'm still on Debian 5 because Debian 6 seems to have a bit of an issue with crossfire. I'm waiting for the next release of 6.

WTF Fedora 12?!

I remember Fedora 10 being released like last year.

I hate when OS releases move too fast. I'm still on Debian 5 because Debian 6 seems to have a bit of an issue with crossfire. I'm waiting for the next release of 6.
Eh? Debian has one the slowest release cycles.

I remember using Fedora Core 2. :cool:

As for PC gaming, my only requirement is the ability to play StarCraft which I can do under WINE.

So I really want the Sony BRAVIA EX400, but I' not sure if I really want to pay $600 (after taxes). I started to calculate my source of income with what I'll be spending, and notice I'll be out pretty quick.
So started looking at other HDTV, and I noticed this, the Toshiba 32RV525R. It says it has an 8ms response rate, not sure if that's bad or not when playing the PS3, however, it does have some good reviews. I noticed it was $400 on Newegg, and that seemed like a great deal. How would this compare to others like Samsung and Sony that are within the same MSRP range? Also, are the percentage of getting a dead pixel the same as ever? or did it increase/decrease?

Back
Top Bottom