Random Chit Chat

Today's newegg newsletter is pretty good for games. I'm thinking of getting ACII and Tekken 6 with the arcade stick.

Ah. I was thinking about ACII but meh. I like games like that on PC more or less...I might try it from my friend eventually. I did by Forza 3 though. No special or anything, I just like the demo so I got it for 360. I've heard it's pretty good!

Installing PC-BSD on my PC. Hope all goes well :)

And as always, whenever I install a new OS, I unplug my other hard drives to prevent any mistakes.

I hear ACII is gonna be $40 for PC AND have 50% longer gameplay.

Got any source for that?
I have a hard time believing it unless they planned on giving the DLC for free. There are 2 DLC so far for consoles IIRC.

Does anyone know how to fix a problem in ubuntu where when I post on a forum and everything as I'm typing it looks fine but when I hit submit and see what I have written all the spaces between words are replaced with a *?

It's getting real annoying for me and the other people trying to figure out what I am trying to say. I am posting from windows right now but I would like to fix this issue so I can go back to browsing forums in ubuntu.

Does anyone know how to fix a problem in ubuntu where when I post on a forum and everything as I'm typing it looks fine but when I hit submit and see what I have written all the spaces between words are replaced with a *?

It's getting real annoying for me and the other people trying to figure out what I am trying to say. I am posting from windows right now but I would like to fix this issue so I can go back to browsing forums in ubuntu.
Cam you post a screenshot?

Have you tried another browser in Ubuntu? I have a vague understanding of your problem but maybe it's a font issue.

Back
Top Bottom