Random Chit Chat

Woah! What are guns rules like in America?

Here is Ausfalia (Honestly getting sick of the way this country is run),we have to keep all of our Arms in Gun safes that are anchored into a concrete slab OR a building. Also the Bolts have to be stored in a seperate locked chamber of the gun safe. Every gun has to be registered. Also it's about an 8 to 10 week process of Paperwork and safety courses to obtain your gun license.

The only "gun" I came close to owning is an airsoft gun.
I need to get a new one as my friend broke mine. Any good sites where I can get them for a good deal with quality? I don't want another that will break easily again.

The only "gun" I came close to owning is an airsoft gun.
I need to get a new one as my friend broke mine. Any good sites where I can get them for a good deal with quality? I don't want another that will break easily again.

IDK, doesn't academy have them?

I technically own a gun now that I think about it. My potato rifle is a firearm... though the government doesn't see it that way (thank god)

in the US you can have pretty much any gun you want as long as you have a clean history, have the right permit, and money.

though you cant have any full auto weapons, only semi auto, or burst.

if you do, they must have the bolts removed and the barrel filled with concrete

in the US you can have pretty much any gun you want as long as you have a clean history, have the right permit, and money.

Can you have a 2 gauge shotgun still?

Well I bet you could have it... could you shoot it is the question.

Lol there was also a 1 1/2 Ga. and a 1 Ga. Freaking epic.

I bet you could wipe out 20 geese with that in one shot.

Or you could wipe out elephants and dinosaurs.... jeez a one pound lead ball?!?!

I bet they used smaller shot though.

EDIT: Holy &#$% They're legal for hunting in the UK... wtf

Can you have a 2 gauge shotgun still?

Well I bet you could have it... could you shoot it is the question.

Lol there was also a 1 1/2 Ga. and a 1 Ga. Freaking epic.

I bet you could wipe out 20 geese with that in one shot.

Or you could wipe out elephants and dinosaurs.... jeez a one pound lead ball?!?!

I bet they used smaller shot though.

EDIT: Holy &#$% They're legal for hunting in the UK... wtf

pretty sure there called like Goose Guns or something.

Is Assassins Creed II fun?
I played the first one, and I liked it, but there was not replayability.

It's taking a long time for it to come out to PC, so I was thinking of getting it for the PS3, and newegg is selling it for $37 and free shipping. I don't know how long this deal is going to last though.

Looks like the BRAVIA 32" EX400 is slowly showing up in stores.

Here are the 2 reviews from BB
Best LCD TV In It's Price Range! 02/17/2010
By Anonymous from WI
Picture Quality 5

Sound Quality 5

Features 5

What's great about it: Amazing picture/sound, countless features, and stylish looks at a great price.
What's not so great: No S-Video Input

"After a couple weeks of online research and hours in electronic stores staring at TV screens, it came down to an LG, Samsung, and this one. What made this model stand apart from the rest was it's natural color tones, which made the image come to life. The LG and Samsung had equally impressive clearity, but the color just seemed funny..

True, the LG and Samsung had bright crisp images, but everyone on screen looked as if they had cheap, spray-on tans. Not to mention that backgrounds seemed too cartoon-like. If you like that effect (and many actually do), this TV is not for you. But if natural and realistic looking programming is what you crave, I would recommend a Sony.

The sound quality caught me off gaurd. Most LCD's are known for their 'hollow' sound, and this was no different...or so I thought. After tweaking a few settings, the sound became rich, full, and bursting with life! There is more than enough power to fill a small/mid-sized room.

I won't even mention all the easy-to-use features that make TV viewing a truely unique and personal experience. Read the product description for more details. Compare the features of this model to the competition and see for yourself just how much you will miss if you were to settle with anything less.

Of course, nothing is perfect. I did like the swivel-base on the LG and Samsung, and I would have liked an S-Video input. Despite these two minor flaws, I could not compromise my duty as a responsible consumer by passing up on the superior quality Sony is famous for.

Obviously, you should not base your opinion on an online customer review; it's your choice in the end. But when I was in your shoes, nervously searching for the best deal, this TV was the choice I made.

I haven't regretted it since."

Nice LCD 02/12/2010
By tomasmd from Clinton, CT

What's great about it: Design and pic quality

"Over all a nice TV for an LCD. The design of this TV and the remote are great. 60hz is fine for an LCD this size. The black levels are nice and the picture quality is great. there is still some color banding, and the black isn't as good as plasma, but over all a nice tv."

Would you recommend this product to a friend?: Yes

Looks good so far, waiting for a couple more reviews, and for it to arrive in stores, then go and check it out.

Back
Top Bottom