Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360

I have a Wii, but from people I know they say PS3 is better then Xbox. And I understand the graphics are better. although you can play online multi-player on the Xbox. But the Wii is still fun. and you can also play online.

PS3 in my opinion. Weak start, but it has loads of great exclusives out and more coming soon. Killzone 2, Littlebigplanet, Resistance 2, Uncharted, UNCHARTED 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Motorstorm, Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction, R&C A Crack in Time, need I continue?

XBOX 360 and Wii are great consoles too, the XBOX 360 has a huge backlog of games both exclusive and non-exclusive (although a lot of exclusives were later ported to the PC) and a well-developed online community... and the Wii is obviously unique for the demographic it targets. Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and such are great games.

But overall, for $299 the PS3 is a steal. Loads of great games, PS1 games on the PlayStation Store, a blu-ray/DVD player, plays avis and other media files, PlayStation Network (free online) and PlayStation Home

I am a die hard xbox fan boy but i have to hand it to PS3, they seem to be alot more reliable over the time of owning one compared to 360's

though if this was between the origonal xbox and PS2, id go Xbox hands down, hell, after 9 years, mines still going strong baby! lol
cant say that for a few PS2s i know of that wolnt read PS1 games or play DVDs lol

I have all 3, and I have to say I am disappointed with the PS3's multiplayer factor, I mean it's great for blue rays, considering blue rays are around the same price of the console. It depends on what kind of a gamer you are though. For me I like the Xbox360, for the Multiplayer experience + the exclusive titles.
Now for the Wii. The Wii seems like a family based console, It's a lot of fun with other people(not over the internet i.e. multiplayer) So the conclusion. If it was me I would choose the 360 IF I had to go with one.

The PS3 is a much better machine because of the blue-ray feature and the integration of wireless networking and Sony having their own television line to personalize to. But my vote is for the Xbox 360. If you have a limited amount of space, go for the PS3 it will save you on space, but will also cut down on the gaming experience. The Xbox 360 is the pinnacle of gaming systems. With the launch of Project Nadal the Xbox 360 will be very difficult to beat.
Don't even get me started on the Wii. It should not be considered as a gaming system. It works if you are looking to burn some calories but if you want to relax in front of your big screen and play Modern Warfare 2. There must be no compromise.

I think the PS3 is hands down better than either the Wii or Xbox 360, it has better games; or at least more that appeal to me. Also the PS3 is more reliable and has free online play.

I think the PS3 is hands down better than either the Wii or Xbox 360, it has better games; or at least more that appeal to me. Also the PS3 is more reliable and has free online play.

So is the Wii.

The wii sucks in pretty much every way imaginable though.

Do you realize this thread is 2 months old?
I like the Wii, though I never actually used it until I did something to it.

Kind of, I just saw somebody posted today. I thought the over 30 days is more with the more congested place, so I thought it was okay.

Back
Top Bottom