Debate: Human Cloning- Your thoughts/Ides?

I think they should adapt cloning into body part regeneration. Cloning a human person to make another separate entity is wrong. I like the idea of "wirelessly" controlling another body (Avatar). Unfortunately, I don't know many useful applications if the former is achieved.

I like the idea of "wirelessly" controlling another body (Avatar). Unfortunately, I don't know many useful applications if the former is achieved.

Disabled people.

I mean, full paralysis. not like someone who is in a wheelchair.
This is the only time it would really be worth the effort.

But if they were to do that, they would have to create a person without a consciousness.

Not sure if its been said.

but the only cloning i would accept is for the creation of organs for emergency uses

EX: heart, liver, kidneys, ect

Stem Cell Research has great potential to.

No, I don't want to die.
(Remembering The 6th Day)
Good movie...
"If I'm you, and you're me, than who da hell am I?" I don't remember how the line goes, but I thought that was from there, lol.

Therapeutic cloning is OK. Cloning an entire human, on the other hand, is a bit weird IMO. There might be some cases where it's a good idea, but if the technology existed, it would probably be exploited by a country like North Korea to make a super-human army of doom!
Led by Paxton Fetel.

Not sure if its been said.

but the only cloning i would accept is for the creation of organs for emergency uses

EX: heart, liver, kidneys, ect

Stem Cell Research has great potential to.

Yeah it does, but your killing embryos.

^

The whole "when does life start" debate. I really don't think it makes that much of a difference to kill an embreo unless they are actually concious.

Back
Top Bottom