Random Chit Chat

Yeah. It's too bad that the student thing is over. I got my W7 Pro. Upgrade for $30 bucks

Yeah, that was a nice deal, but now I need an 64-bit. So I have to buy another one.

I guess here is the first article about the Bravia EX400
http://www.articlesbase.com/electro...2ex400-a-great-tv-for-your-money-1865407.html
Not really a review though, but it does list a con and a couple of pros. The con being a reflective screen. So I assume if I hold a flashlight in front of it, I won't be able to see that certain spot. Doesn't affect me as it's going to be in a bedroom on the same side/corner as my window.

lol...

I am just slowly accumulating money towards it. I wish I could work right now since I don't have school, but my parents would never allow it. Summer only.

I still can't find someone who will buy my 4870 x2. Even with the epic waterblock.

It seems im gaming more on my xbox360 than my pc,my 4870 is more than adequate for now. Though i just bought Mass Effect 2 On PC ($30 AU :D),any tips?

Havn't played it yet,i bought it hoping it's a Good FPS With some nice RPG Elements. Hope im not disspointed...

You could Tri-fire :p

I don't want to put it on ebay because I won't get much for it on there. Not many watercoolers on ebay...

I would try posting it on OCN but you have to have 35 rep to sell stuff... I have 1. People just don't rep on there.

Back
Top Bottom