Windows Drivers HELP!!

Linux_TarGZ

Beta member
hey guys my girlfriend is using a computer her brother built some time ago and it recently got the blue screen of death so i restored her comp to the last system restore point using UBCD4WIN. The problem is she has no drivers like sound and so forth. I got her Nvidia card driver because i cracked open the case to look at it but i really need help getting her the drivers she needs. I cant find generic drivers for her either. and everytime i search using device manager it fails. so im kinda stumped any suggestions?

Pop the case open and look at the parts. The mobo will tell you most of the drivers you need.

Just go on the manufacturer's site and look the model up. It should have a driver for all the onboard components.

There is a way simpler way of doing it. You may download a software like Everest Home Edition, it will scan your computer and will recognise most of the hardware in it. Everest

thanks man i was looking for some software to help me out. there is so much bllsht driver finder programs.

Back
Top Bottom