World Of Warcraft - Do You Play?

I am glad that I have no idea what you are talking about.

I used to know someone who played. He got totally absorbed in the game and it just consumed him.

So no... I don't play WoW.

NE= night eld and DK= death knight.

Game gets boring quick, I have had my account for about three years now. I don't have to pay for it my parents do so whenever I feel like logging on I do. My account has never ran out yet.

Played it for 2 years Hardcore, had it for another 2 years before that. Currently have some T10.2 Gear and full 5/5 T9 set. have about 50,000g in a bank and about 50,000g worth of loot in my alt bank. After raiding 3 days a week 4h per day for the last 2 years the game finally got boring... I play on Sargeras server on Horde side.

As of 2 days ago I started playing EvE Online. Its sure is different and I like it for now (somewhat) I made 14 days free trial there so in 14 days I might start paying for it. I have to admit tho that games right now don't bring as much pleasure as they once did... :(

Im glad you like the game. For me it was never that addicting to begin with, the game sure is pretty to look at, especially in the beginning when doing quests and discovering new places.

Yeah I play, it's one of the best MMORPG on earth. Over 12 million people play it. I started playing again about 2 weeks ago with a friend from school. I'm a level 23 Mage/Arcane. The game is getting really addicting again. If anyone wants to hit me up I am on Burning Blade!

Yeah I play. I am more of an off and on WoW player though (usually only play during winter). I have a 80 Mage, 80 Warrior, 80 druid and an 80 dk.

My girlfriend plays as well, she has an 80 rogue, 80 paladin, 80 hunter and 80 mage.

I started playing during the Beta and stopped after I did everything in Burning Crusade. Had 3 level capped characters, spent months of my life getting keyed, mats, loots, but in the end it's just a waste of time. I do miss playing though. PVP was so awesome especially with friends. My fav character was an Undead Fire Mage. One of my friends played it for a few months just to get to level 60 and I noticed how easy Blizzard made the game. You can get a mount at level 20! and it's cheap! WTF?! I would have killed for a mount at level 20 when I was playing. I don't I'll ever go back to WoW, but I can't wait for Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 to come out. Both look very promising.

Back
Top Bottom