Random Chit Chat

It's still an upgrade though. It's the same link that offered to sell an W7 Home Premium for $30 to students awhile back.
http://www.win741.com/
You have to be a college student. I'm not sure how many copies you can buy either.

Anybody know where I can buy a new 8800GT for $80 and below? Newegg is out of stock on their current one.

So priced up Shocks and struts for my car! $1,000.

So for me to get the car up to scratch:

-Tyres ($300)
-Shock's ($400)
-Struts ($600)

And on top of that i need Rego and insurance.... (In May).

So about $2300 if i want to keep my $500 Car. I think i might drive the car as it stands until may (When Rego and insurance comes up) and then sell it and buy another car.

It's still an upgrade though. It's the same link that offered to sell an W7 Home Premium for $30 to students awhile back.
http://www.win741.com/
You have to be a college student. I'm not sure how many copies you can buy either.

Anybody know where I can buy a new 8800GT for $80 and below? Newegg is out of stock on their current one.

oh, how nice, im eligable and im getting it as we speak lol.

THOUGH it dosnt say that its an extra 13$ just to have the data disc sent to you, as well as 65$ for the download of w7...

so its like 80$ all together.

how crappy.

1 Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade - 64 bit (details)

* Electronic Download

$64.95
1 Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade 64 Bit Disk Kit (details)

* Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007 Back-up DVD
Suggested if you do not have a good broadband connection or would like to have the software available for future installation.

$13.00
Sub-Total $77.95
Shipping $0.00
Tax $0.00
Total $77.95

Untitled-4.jpg

makes me feel sick paying 80$ for something that i basicly already had, and that im getting ripped off bad...

-Tyres ($300)
Tyres? isnt that a black name? lol...

but thats like...a crap ton of money to dump...you mise well just buy a car that would pass for spending all that on a junker car IMO...

Nope. I Mean there are plenty in the reserves nearby and on the roads (I Live in a country town) at night but they aren't excactly in your own backyard (So to speak).

Back
Top Bottom