iPhone: White or Black?

IMO, the best looking one was actually the first generation. It never picked up any fingerprints on the back, and was a break from the normal glossy paint that is on most every phone nowadays.

I don't see a purpose in buying the next-generation iPhone. If rumors are true, its going to look different, but be pretty much the same as the 3Gs internally, apart from having a camera on the front for video conferencing and such.

IMO, the best looking one was actually the first generation. It never picked up any fingerprints on the back, and was a break from the normal glossy paint that is on most every phone nowadays.

I've been using the first generation iPhone for two and a half years now, and it's held up great with the Invisible Shield.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1009423 said:
If your contract expires in a few months you should just wait till June for the release of the new one.

Rumors are rumors, and I doubt the appearance will change - radically. Who knows, Apple has always beaten their own drum.

I think black would look better because the white just looks off place to me. I own a Nokia 5600 and it has a black front and a white back. I also thinks it looks off place.

I would get White, i own an Instinct in black which is essentially a knock-off of the first iPhone and it gets a lot of fingerprints on it, and you seem to notice less scratches on white phones anyway.

My contract is going to expire in a month or two. Which color should I go with?

Well, if you got scratches on the white one, then i'd imagine dirt and stuff would show up a lot more easily that it would on a black one.

White, however, does looks nice. But then again, so does black!

I like it how you chose the latter option on the poll, btw :D

I was really tempted to choose the last 2 options. :D;)

So was I. So I did :D

I really like what White looks like, black is a generic color for the iPod brand. White just looks cooler. IMO

Anyone have a current picture of their iPhone? I want to see how they're holding up to wear and tear.

Back
Top Bottom