World Of Warcraft - Do You Play?

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
i searched and found an older thread (Nov last year) but i know im not supposed to bump old threads, so i figured ill make a new one.

do any of you people play WoW? its become a real addiction of mine, im running both the expansions, Burning Crusade and the Wrath of the Lich King.

Still only level 21 though, but im already a good dungeon guide apparently.

also, if you're on the Horde, and play in Darkspear, drop me a friend invite. all my friends play on alliance, so im pretty much alone :eek:. my character is shadowdaemon.

ahhh i used to play, it was fun but not any more, got bored, now all i play is steam games

I haven't, but my brother did for around 2 or so years. He doesn't play it now as far as I know

play every once in awhile. I have a 80 NE hunter, 80 human DK, and 75 NE rogue. WoW is getting boring so I have pretty much stopped playing.

I have both expansions too, though I am biast towards Night Elf females in Nordrassil. Did you know that people will just randomly walk up to you and give you 20g if you play as a female?

Well, my prepaid account timed out so now I'm forced to join a private server (my dad refuses to pay for a monthly fee) :eek: But now I have so many lvl 80 Death Knights. That is my all-time favorite class now, and it seems kinda lame that there are so many restrictions like only 1 DN per realm. Well, atleast I have 10 per realm now :D

Back
Top Bottom