Dear Microsoft...

^^ Haha, yeah!
I just don't understand why this problem would pop up right after I install Windows on a new HDD. Those errors can't all have appeared at that time! It worked before the new HDD. I'm very confused.

Well, seems like my RAM has gone to the crappers. I plugged in the old HDD (using it right now) and Java crashed pretty quickly again. Also got a blue screen dumping physical memory to disk. Corsair XMS2...we had a good run...nearly 2 years...

I switched slots. 186%, 1 error.

I had 7 crash when I OCed my CPU from 2.7 to 3.0 by upping the multiplier...so I went with stock speed. Running 7 Professional with IE, and Shockwave an Java doesn't seem to crash. I didn't see issues on it...other than it won't play Mask of Eternity...dammit.

I haven't had any major issues with Windows 7 Professional x64 other than what any brand new OS will suffer for a bit during the transition and not having the drivers available. Haven't had any issues for quite awhile though.

My Windows 7 can't seem to play WoW or any other game properly :-\
Just like my little problem with Witcher... WOW hates me

i love windows 7<3 fav os of all time<3
hope your problems are resolved soon

Youre not the only one who hates windows 7 i think its complete rubbish you cant beat vista and xp.

^ Don't get me wrong, I love Windows 7. I'm just frustrated that I can't find some things on control panel that I could quickly find on XP. However, things are being resolved.

The only reason I ever used it was for DX10.1.
It wasn't worth it... idk maybe they've fixed it since the RC, but I've been hearing a lot of bad things lately.

I want it for DX11. I love the XP interface. Everything is at my fingertips. I don't like jumping through flaming hoops to use CMD...(most likely exaggeration, but you know what I mean).

What vDIMM did you apply?

Back
Top Bottom