I'm Sorry For The New Thread -- I Need Your Opinion Right This Second!

Yeah, I was about to suggest the CM690 too. Great case, best case I had too.

Rebates are kind of 50/50, you get them when you have forgotten about them.

EDIT - Tiger is selling the 690 got $74.99.

mATX is an ATX board with 3 less expansion slots. They are both the standard 9 inches wide. Any case that claims it can house ATX/EATX, can house mATX.

Cm690 for 8 dollars more. Sounds like a much better deal to me.

EDIT: They raised the price to 79.99. So it is infact 18 dollars more.

But they have a $10 rebate, so it's only $69.99.
I bought the same case a couple years ago, and did a $40 rebate, and I actually got it back. Took about 4-5 months, but as long as I got it back, it's all cool.

I got a Raidmax. My case is really good! It has some cheap/expensive aspects. But it hasn't gotten ruined or anything when I take it to LAN party's. Overall it's a good case.

Is it just me, or is the case no longer 61 dollars after MIR? Looks like 75 after MIR to me. I think they changed it while we were discussing it. What a coincidence.

You will probably not get the rebate. If you do, it won't be for several months.

Get the CM960. much better case.

Yeah, I was about to suggest the CM690 too. Great case, best case I had too.

Rebates are kind of 50/50, you get them when you have forgotten about them.

EDIT - Tiger is selling the 690 got $74.99.

Cm690 for 8 dollars more. Sounds like a much better deal to me.

EDIT: They raised the price to 79.99. So it is infact 18 dollars more.

All of you...

THAT IS WAY TOOOO MUCH FOR ME! Sorry, thanks for the suggestions. My TOPS is $65 for the case, fans, and PSU. I know that sounds crazy, but I'm only 13 and I have like... no money. (Except for the rare occasion where I have $160, like right now). But, I still have the RAM, case, PSU, fans, and CPU. I found a way to get a NEW dual-core 2.8GHz CPU, Dual Channel 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM NEW RAM, NEW Case, PSU, and fans, all for EXACTLY $160. Will this work??

These are the things I got for free:

HARD DRIVE
OPTICAL DRIVES
WIRELESS CARD
SPEAKERS
MONITOR
KEYBOARD
MOUSE

and I already paid $75 for a mATX ASUS AM3 DDR3 motherboard :)

But they have a $10 rebate, so it's only $69.99.
I bought the same case a couple years ago, and did a $40 rebate, and I actually got it back. Took about 4-5 months, but as long as I got it back, it's all cool.

Did it have a PSU? (No sarcasm intended)

I got a Raidmax. My case is really good! It has some cheap/expensive aspects. But it hasn't gotten ruined or anything when I take it to LAN party's. Overall it's a good case.

Thanks! I think I should get it.

Is it just me, or is the case no longer 61 dollars after MIR? Looks like 75 after MIR to me. I think they changed it while we were discussing it. What a coincidence.

It's a promotional offer.

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...mc=EMC-IGNEFL021610-_-email-_-top-_-Moredeals

Back
Top Bottom