New desktop!! Design and useful

skateju

Beta member
Hello =)

I just registered 'cause I wanted to show my new desktop :D

the guy from a company called Kardigan spent 45 mins offering me new styles, ideas, and working on my desktop. I feel like I have a new comp'!!!!!

I'm making a bit of promo for them 'cause they've been very welcoming. He did a remote control on my Pc, with microphone, explaining everything he was doing and tadaa:

esj1bm.jpg

I got the number of unread emails in my mailbox in REALTIME when I click the Games or programs icons I have a wheel opening and I can cycle through my games. also got the latest news from my 2 favorite sites. he changed the mouse cursor to something much more design and smooth...

2iql2zk.jpg

and I asked them some hours later to change the desktop a bit more (they have a 15 days follow-up) to the colors of my favorite band (TheBirthdayMassacre) and he're the result:

jpaii1.jpg

I'm making a bit of promo for them as they've been very welcoming, we talked about games, and their service is never seen before.

you can visit them at http://www.kardigan.com/en

I know some people are gonna say you can do that all by yourself and the softwares are free, and yes, they are perfectly clear about that on their page, they say the softs are free, they are offering their knowledge and assistance for people like me who don't want to put their hands in dirty things and want a finished product.

Notice the language the desktop is in and the country the company is based out of. While they ohh and ahh you with the desktop, they're going through your banking files.
There is one slight lick of truth in the spam. The software to do this is out there for the taking and you can do this yourself.
You never, ever, let a stranger remote in to your computer.

LOL man you are paranoid, the desktop is in french BECAUSE I AM FRENCH lol
and yes never let a stranger take control of your computer, but they offer a great secured service.

RSA crypted connection. I invite you to read the security measures of the software they use for remote control (http://www.teamviewer.com)
and while he was working on my computer the guy explained to me everything he was doing. He's been very nice, we talked about video games and stuff.
You haven't even been on their website I guess. keep your old desktop, I'm great with mine.

Back
Top Bottom