Random Chit Chat

Wtf same thing happened to me because my mom thinks she is always right she was screaming at me point blank because i didn't do the dishes. Luckily i just turned my ipod up.

My dad screams at me for no reason.

He just makes something stupid up if I ask.

He isnt supposed to yell at me anymore though... He promised.... lol

Nothing really... just the crap I always have to deal with all the time.

Make an arrangement with him.

Everytime he screams he puts a $ in a jar. And if there's something you won't do for him he removes a $.

Yeah... he would never agree to that.

This is what I think he has, just 1000x worse than the examples. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_personality_disorder

Is preoccupied with details, rules, lists, order, organization, or schedules to the extent that the major point of the activity is lost
Shows perfectionism that interferes with task completion (e.g., is unable to complete a project because his or her own overly strict standards are not met)
Is excessively devoted to work and productivity to the exclusion of leisure activities and friendships (not accounted for by obvious economic necessity)
Is overconscientious, scrupulous, and inflexible about matters of morality, ethics, or values (not accounted for by cultural or religious identification)
Is unable to discard worn-out or worthless objects even when they have no sentimental value
Is reluctant to delegate tasks or to work with others unless they submit to exactly his or her way of doing things
Adopts a miserly spending style toward both self and others; money is viewed as something to be hoarded for future catastrophes
Shows rigidity and stubbornness
every single one of these plus a lot more that isnt even mentioned in the article.

He isnt supposed to scream at me at all because last time he did it messed me up so bad I ended up in the hospital. He never acknowledges that he actually yells or does any of his weird stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom