Random Chit Chat

Yess epic driving on behalf of the persoon who knocked my off my bicycle today buyckling my back wheel and leaving me with a injured knee this should make training fun for the next few weeks shouldnt it :(

person stopped , ive got their details they have agreed to pay for repairs , and if not i have their details so i can just go to the police file a report and then sue their ass for sure

My friends dad got hit by a car a few weeks ago while he was riding his bike. He wasn't wearing a helmet and lost all hearing in one of his ears as a result.

Also, thanks for playing legodude.

Really surprised at how cable length affects input lag on monitors. The monitor on the right is being run via a 15' VGA cable, while the monitor on the left is being through two 50' VGA cables. Both are on an active splitter.

IMG_0026-1.jpg

My friends dad got hit by a car a few weeks ago while he was riding his bike. He wasn't wearing a helmet and lost all hearing in one of his ears as a result.

even though the benefits are debateable i always wear a helmet particularly when im cycling in the city you never know whats going to happen ive seen people injured seriously from crashes with cars both their own fault and the drivers fault
im just thankfull today that all the damage is a buckled wheel and no seriousl injury for me as this is the first fall/accident that was the fault of someone else ive not even had this bike a month either which is annoying

I sucked horribly. I'm much much better at Quake/Unreal.

PS: I have 50% hearing loss in both ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-7aOwdSU_g

Top Gear Show Highlights.

My Dad Fell of his 800 VFR 3 weeks Ago. He was going around a long sweeping bend when a freak gust of window blew him off the road and into the patch of a pole,so he had to bail out. He smashed his shoulder and had to have time off work,the bike only sustained cosmetic damage.

Back
Top Bottom