URGENT!!! please help!

Kingston's always have been reliable for all my systems. I run on 8GB RAM of all Kingston as a matter of fact. Flawless...and they have a lifetime warranty.
A DATA memory isnt very good. I put some in my brothers new computer and it runs crazy hot, even with the heatspreaders.

And they don't come off...

I've never had experience with Adata, so I couldn't tell. It was just something to help him save cash. I'll take good note of that ;)

Kingston valu-ram is really good. I have 4GB of it in my sig rig and have never had any problems. Get it or the crucial. not the pqi.

Apparently, there is only one stick, so it's not dual channel. People said that my performance would be better with 2 sticks of 1gb... is that right? is it okay if I just got one 2gb DDR3 1333Ghz VALU-RAM?

Kingston's always have been reliable for all my systems. I run on 8GB RAM of all Kingston as a matter of fact. Flawless...and they have a lifetime warranty.

I've never had experience with Adata, so I couldn't tell. It was just something to help him save cash. I'll take good note of that ; )

Good! Awesome. I'll try to get that. I asked the person if it was one stick or two sticks, and he replied with....

"1 x 2gb stick, so it is one stick of 2gb. Other stick went bad on me. This one was fine through memtest86. I just went and updated my ram to faster ram. The picture was only one i could find of the memory. Sorry for the deception. If you still want it let me know."

I asked him if he could bring it down to $40 buy-it-now. (It was $35 starting bid with no bids, and $45 buy-it-now) I think I'll ask him to bring it down to $35 because it's only one stick. ; )

I totally recommend Kingston. Never fails, good warranty. Any other brand I tried crapped out on me.

All right! : D THANKS everyone!! Still some questions though, before I buy.

Does this seem all right???:

CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz - $53, TigerDirect will match prices. I am doing this so I can get free shipping (Over $100)
Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD-M EVO - $75 (ALREADY BOUGHT!)
RAM: Kingston ValueRAM 2GB (1x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 - $35
PSU: DiabloTek 400 Watt until I have more $$, I promise I will upgrade! - $55 (Part of Bundle)
HDD: Free SATA Drive from my dad!
Case: Ultra X-Blaster ATX Mid-Tower Case - $55 (Part of Bundle)
Disk Drive: two free DVD drives!
Case Cooling: Masscool 120mm Ball bearing Case Fan - $6
TOTAL: $156 left!!(including rebates!)

EXTRAS (that I need):
Wireless Card: FREE
Keyboard and Mouse: FREE standard keyboard & mouse
Monitor: FREE 15" CRT monitor
Speakers: FREE Speakers

TOTAL: $0

COMPLETE TOTAL: $156 (including rebates!)

Is this good enough for everything I want?
20+4 pin X1
P4 MB X1
SATA X1
Peripheral X4
FDD X1
PCI-E X0 (Wireless Card?!?!)

Dual channel.

What it does is splits usage of RAM between the 2 sticks, effectively doubling speed of operation.

Effectively, itll be more like 2666 MHz vs. 1333
though a tiny bit less than that.

Dual channel.

What it does is splits usage of RAM between the 2 sticks, effectively doubling speed of operation.

Effectively, itll be more like 2666 MHz vs. 1333
though a tiny bit less than that.

Crap.

He just set it at $35 for me to buy right now. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! This is such a good deal I don't want to miss out on!!

$35 is an epic deal.

Buy a second one later.

Ughhh he brought it back up to $40... I found a dual channel 2gb for $40. Maybe I can convince him to bring it down to $35 ;)

NEW 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Kingston (2 X 1GB)

Fourty bucks...?!?!?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156062

$80 then $65 after MIR?! (PROMO)

GUYS! THIS IS WHAT I PULLED TOGETHER (from my supah-cool dad who has "old" ;) 2005 models):

2 DVD Optical Drives - Philips - Looks like this - $45
250 GB Samsung HDD (exact model!) - $39
160 GB Seagate Barracuda HDD (exact model!!) - I don't know why it says it's so much!
Antec Neopower 550 Watt - ~$100?!
Radeon X1950 Pro - $150 what the crap?
Are these good?! Do I have enough power?
Radeon X1900 - $150 what the double crap?!
The only cables I have are 2 wide, super thin cables, and 4 thin, narrow cables... what's for what?? Thanks!!! You guys rock

Back
Top Bottom