My Build + graphics card help

Check out this page:

Graphic Cards

I searched the best rated cards that would fit your motherboard's PCI Express x16 slot (not x16 2.0) The first card is the best rated on the page.
Hope this helps

Check out this page:

Graphic Cards

I searched the best rated cards that would fit your motherboard's PCI Express x16 slot (not x16 2.0) The first card is the best rated on the page.
Hope this helps

any PCIe x16 video card will "fit" in the slot, and since he wants a budget card he won't even come close to saturating the PCIe bus so his options are wide open depending on his budget, and PCIe x16 2.0 cards will run in his PCIe slot, so they shouldn't be excluded from the search...

if he posts his actual budget and what the card will be used for we can be more helpful with our suggestions...

My budget is around $60, what would the best card be for that much? I have a 585w power supply.

Ok thanks.

EDIT: Its a PCI Express 2.0 x16 card, will it work on my mobo? My mobo just had PCIe x16...

I read some of the reviews, and lots of people had a problems with the fan it came with so they had to ship it back... I really don't want to go through the hassle. Is there any other one you could suggest?

Back
Top Bottom