Dear Microsoft...

I'm beginning to think this could have to do with my RAM and memory allocation. When I play WC3 it will crash giving an error that it could not write to memory. I think this error may be associated with the Java and Shockwave errors. After all, my RAM voltage was upped to 2.05V and it was OC'ed to 950MHz..
I've gotten the same thing a few times before playing StarCraft. I didn't make a deal out of it because it's a 12 year old game. But maybe this is a Blizzard coding issue.

Speaking of Micro$oft, I found out why the world will end in 2012. Windows 8 is being predicted to be made at that exact year XD

I'm beginning to think this could have to do with my RAM and memory allocation. When I play WC3 it will crash giving an error that it could not write to memory. I think this error may be associated with the Java and Shockwave errors. After all, my RAM voltage was upped to 2.05V and it was OC'ed to 950MHz..
Sounds like you should try backing the RAM down to default speed/voltage and see how it goes.

Oh yea. I'm running W7 Ultimate with FF as my main browser. I have no problems with Java and Shockwave with either FF or IE.

^^ I've already taken everything back down to stock in hopes of fixing the problem. It didn't work. I was afraid my new WD HDD was the culprit, but then memtest gave me 5 errors at only 30% coverage of unused RAM. Seems like the overclock did do some wear and tear on this memory. I guess Microsoft is really not to blame. Sorry!

The only thing I'm really curious about is why that only started up after I switched to my new HDD. Maybe it's a mixture of both? On Tuesday (next free day), I'll test by plugging in my old dieing HDD that I kept and see what happens. I didn't wipe anything off it, so it should be plug and play. If it runs smoothly and the problem turns out to be with the HDD, I may consider asking newegg for an RMA because I can't possibly live with everything crashing after 30 seconds of use. I'm also going to peek into the BIOS for any tweaks I can try.

70.5% tested and 10 more errors (total of 15).

PS: I love automerge double post.

100% tested and 20 total errors.

100% tested and 20 total errors.

ca761e78.jpg

Back
Top Bottom