Does this look wrong to you?

Cant see IE being the best browser out there for shizzle. But that high ping on the test in Chrome won't help.

I opened Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE6(!). All four browsers running.

The test came up the same for all of them, give or take 1 or 2 pings and the odd Mbit.

the ping is so high with chrome cuz the stuff you look at thru chrome goes through the GOOGLE servers first to try to make it faster.

speed.jpg

stop hatin on chrome
Note: Using my dorm neighbor wireless. But I got into his router and put QOS priority for my MAC address and everyone else low priority :p

the ping is so high with chrome cuz the stuff you look at thru chrome goes through the GOOGLE servers first to try to make it faster.

What?! Unless you can find somewhere to back that up I'm saying it's a load of nonsense.

Cant see IE being the best browser out there for shizzle. But that high ping on the test in Chrome won't help.

I opened Firefox, Opera, Chrome and IE6(!). All four browsers running.

The test came up the same for all of them, give or take 1 or 2 pings and the odd Mbit.

:rolleyes:

Are these test being ran with each browser individually running? That's the only way the results are fair.

Load one, test it, completely unload it, repeat

Back
Top Bottom