size

fireplace01

Beta member
i downloaded a few songs, have one file that has a corrupt name and says its to big to delete, how can i get rid of

You should probably boot into safe-mode and delete it from there. Otherwise delete it from command prompt or an external device. Press the F8 key while booting your computer to get into safe-mode.

sweet, is there any trick in safe mode of where to go never done it is it fairy simple to do to find things, like how do i navagite around

What do you mean how to navigate around? You do it the same was as you would normally. If your mean how do you get into safe mode the answer is F8. Restart your computer and just keep hitting F8 like no tomorrow. You will get a list that comes up and says safe mode, safe mode with networking, or safe mode with command prompt. Normal safe mode is all you should need. Read the message you are getting though when it says its too big to delete. It might be telling you its too big to put in the recycle bin, but you can still delete it.

got into safe mode, no go same reason, file name is to long or not valid, is there anyway to g rid of it there is one main folder then 3sub folders with rich text documents that I cant open

Back
Top Bottom