(NEW) What OS do you use currently?

Dual Booting Windows Vista 64 bit and Ubuntu 9.04.
I also have Kubuntu 9.04 on a Virtual Box in Windows Vista

Well i am currently running Windows 7 Ultimate...tho have a partition running Backtrack 3...which i currently can't access because i installed windows 7 over the old Windows XP Pro i had...have to reset the boot loader...have a desktop with chrome Os beta for testing....and have Flash Drive with DSL on it....Did use Mac OSX Leopard for a bit but got sick of it wasn't that compatible with my laptop.. and have used other linux systems also but prefered backtrack 3 so stuck with that.

i use Windows 2000, i like it because its basically xp without all the fancy stuff, i plan on using it till microsoft stops releasing updates, then im upgrading to Windows XP PRO ESSENTIALS

Partition 1- Windows 7 Home Premium x64 (installed from an 'ultimate' disk, but i didnt want all the extras)

Partition 2- Ubuntu 9.04 (i386) Jaunty

Virtualbox - Ubuntu 9.10, Kubuntu 9.10.

on my mac i have OS X Tiger.

computerguy123, thats one hell of a system you got there (if it was 1999...)

i joke, i joke. I used windows 2000 myself quite a bit, back when computers just computed, and Wireless networking was a myth.

Well, i'm stuck at my notebook, so I have:
PARTITION 1: Mac OS X(Leopard)
BootCamp: Windows XP SP3
on my desktop(which has no display in the moment): Windows 7 RC1(that is probably not working) and Windows XP SP2...
I belive is that's all...

A very warm welcome to you....

This is my second post in this forum, I really enjoyed the way existing members are greeting new members....

It's really a very nice and interactive forum, I feel great I landed here....

Regards,

Eh. XP and Ubuntu are mine, and I am wishing to hackintosh :D I just love Mac OSX, but I dont have a PPC.
OH! And dont forget MS-DOS! I love dos, its so...

Have recently switched from Ubuntu to Arch Linux and I think it is one of the best decisions that I have made for quite some time. Performance is better, it's lighter, the community has a nicer feel to it and it is far easier to customise... :)

Back
Top Bottom