New Alienware desktop youtube Vid

You would have been better off building your own machine and putting the money you saved towards a better monitor.

gf buyign me a new Led monitor and like i said.... You pay for what u get if ur cheap about it your gonna pay for it later...

12GB's RAM though haha, that beats my system with only 3! :p
I could do with those extra 9GB's!
Looks nice to be honest :)

I prefer to build my own PC's, but you got some excellent specs there, and its basically pick up and play

12GB's RAM though haha, that beats my system with only 3! :p
I could do with those extra 9GB's!
Looks nice to be honest :)

I prefer to build my own PC's, but you got some excellent specs there, and its basically pick up and play

thx man leave sum comments / stars on my vid ^_^

gf buyign me a new Led monitor and like i said.... You pay for what u get if ur cheap about it your gonna pay for it later...

Building your own PC can be just as cheap or expensive as you want it to be. I'm sure coming up with a build that equals the performance of your Alienware for a lower price would not be that much of a challenge. When I say lower price, I do not mean lower quality. I'm not trying to say that Alienware does not make good computers, but you paid a lot of money for a name and a little bit of labor.

I say this with no offense intended, but you aren't going to impress that many people at any computer enthusiast forum.

PC mags have to name branded PC's as such though. Custom PC's are still the best way to go, if you have the time.
Alienware, since a lot of magazines cater for PC gamers, and Alienware is seen as a gamer PC, would immediately see it at top.

If the customer service is good, that is a plus, as if anything broke down, they should support you. That is one good thing I can think about buying pre-built.

lol k well most people cant put computers together w/o worring so alienware is what id go with.. 2.2k is pretty cheap for what i got the ati 5970 is alone 700$

thats pretty cool. I have always liked alienware especially their laptops.

AS for building your own pc, theres cons and pluses for your self. I dont use cheap parts and I save $. I also like building my own because I get what I need perfectly. I need a better sound card then graphic card because music editing etc. I built a custom pc to fit my needs, Not be cheap

Back
Top Bottom