Random Chit Chat

TV and XBOX360 came yesterday. Pics up when I decide to take them. All I can say is that I made an epic purchase. Love them both.

Coolio. I will be getting an HDTV and PS3 in a week or two.
Too bad the time you got a 360 is when I sold mines to my brother. I can still play it, but I mostly will not unless there is an 360 exclusive I want.

Speaking of that, I added quite a few of the "regulars". So if you get a request from gamertag "zachuntley", that's me. I put a message in each though saying it was dude_56013 from CF. But I think I added, Neo, Teny, culexor, j03, and sniperviper. So if anyone wants to add me, feel free. Again, it's "zachuntley" (no quotes obviously). I only have CODMF2 right now. I'll probably pick up Madden 2010 soon, along with (hopefully) Forza...which I played the demo of. If I can't have Gran Turismo, I'll have to get my racing fix elsewhere. Hehe.

OW OW CARPAL TUNNEL

Ive been typing waaaay too much today.... last time I got it this bad, I typed 11 pages for a report.

lolwut.jpg

lolwut_verbose_display.jpg

Speaking of that, I added quite a few of the "regulars". So if you get a request from gamertag "zachuntley", that's me. I put a message in each though saying it was dude_56013 from CF. But I think I added, Neo, Teny, culexor, j03, and sniperviper. So if anyone wants to add me, feel free. Again, it's "zachuntley" (no quotes obviously). I only have CODMF2 right now. I'll probably pick up Madden 2010 soon, along with (hopefully) Forza...which I played the demo of. If I can't have Gran Turismo, I'll have to get my racing fix elsewhere. Hehe.

Alright, I added you.
I finally got my HDD back. For those that didn't know, I modded my regular 2.5 HDD so I can use it on the 360. Well, since I sold my share of the 360, I decided to just take my HDD back and restore it back. Now I finally have room again.

Back
Top Bottom