Study Hall Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I have done this as well, except I installed linux to a flash drive, installed wine, then used windows games on it.

A flash drive will work better than a liveCD. Use unetbootin if the flash drive isnt large enough for an install.

I know how to get around it, but I'm not going to tell you. You need to use study hall to review your material so you're always on top of things. Do homework ahead, read the next lesson, do whatever. You don't have to be playing games all the time.

I know how to get around it, but I'm not going to tell you.
Exactly the same here. The whole fun is figuring out how to get around it for yourself.

I'll give you a clue - not all exe files are blocked (at least that's very unlikely) otherwise you couldn't open any programs at all... think about the differences in the applications you can and can't open, then work from there.

Guys....no more talk about how to get around the rules that are set on a school network. The school blocks things for a reason, you aren't supposed to be doing that stuff in school.

Create a .bat file that executes the .exe file. Not sure if this would work but it is how I got to open up Command Prompt.

Alright, so study hall is kinda boring when you don't have any homework to do, so one of my buddies decided to put an n64 emulator on a flash drive of mine and it worked for a while, until today when they blocked all .exe files from opening up while logged on as a student. I was wondering if there is any way I could get around this dilemma? I tried to download a java based emulator, but the schools firewall blocked that. It's a program from deepnines technology and I was wondering if there is any way i can hack or bypass this security. Thanks guys

I have the me problem so I put have a flashdrive with linux mint on it and I boot from that and play games. It is worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom