Need some advice on me new gaming BUILD!

you serious? wow... would the 4850 cut it?

5850 would do it with low AA.

5850 is slightly less than my 4870x2 which barely manages it.

If thats what you want, get the Phenom II rig... it'll be able to with either 0 or 2x AA based off the performance of mine.

Does AA matter to you?

5850 would do it with low AA.

5850 is slightly less than my 4870x2 which barely manages it.

If thats what you want, get the Phenom II rig... it'll be able to with either 0 or 2x AA based off the performance of mine.

Does AA matter to you?

What does AA actually do? Cuz i dont use it for any games....

It smooths jagged edges. Mostly necessary at lower resolutions but it still affects picture quality a bit when they get higher.

I use it if I have the resources, and just turn it off if I don't. No big deal.

hmmm.. Could i play crysis smothly without AA? What about modern warefare 2? can i do AA smoothly of cod? Or what about the readeon 4850 X2?

4850 x2 will not max crysis without AA. I have one so I know for sure. COD6 is not intensive at all, so you are good there.

You will need a 5850 or better to get 30fps in crysis. (though it still may dip occasionally)

Cards include: 5850, 4870 x2, 5870, GTX 295, 5970.

Thats it for single card solutions...
You dont need to max it though...

a gtx 260 core 216 will do crysis full as long as the cpu, ram etc is matching the gpu. I've seen a bucket load of vids running Crysis in all different specs and read a lot of information - although i ahvnt personally tested sooo

So whaT? what should i do?? should i pay an extra 60 bucks for the x2 or stick with the radeon 5770?

Back
Top Bottom