Study Hall Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

benokkema

Baseband Member
Alright, so study hall is kinda boring when you don't have any homework to do, so one of my buddies decided to put an n64 emulator on a flash drive of mine and it worked for a while, until today when they blocked all .exe files from opening up while logged on as a student. I was wondering if there is any way I could get around this dilemma? I tried to download a java based emulator, but the schools firewall blocked that. It's a program from deepnines technology and I was wondering if there is any way i can hack or bypass this security. Thanks guys

You aren't supposed to be playing games in study hall. The school did that for a reason.

I don't really think you could bypass it unless you somehow got admin status on the PC you use to play the emulator. DeepNines is a fail....

Right as you login to the the PC unplug the network cord, then once it gets to the next screen plug it back in. It defaults you to admin.

(works for me)

I've had a little experience dealing with deep9's and I can tell you it is way to thorough to be able to try and get around it. Being so thorough certainly comes with a STEEP price though.

Sneak a netbook in if you had one and just unhook the ethernet from the computer and plug it in to the netbook. Just don't get caught.

At my school last year It worked and I could even get online without logging in to the network at all but if there is security in place or people watching it won't work. Another idea is use a linux live cd and download linux based emulators on the thumb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom