codmf2 has to many cheaters

CrackerJacker1

Daemon Poster
Im usually a pc gamer. Battlefield series has been my favorite game as long as cod4 back then. Xbox has really got me hooked because xbox just like ps3 saves yours stats online. Unlike the pc version which people hacked cod4 the same week the came out to get the highest level. Which is another reason why I play on xbox to stay away from the cheaters. Sorry, I know a lot of here probably do it. Which I have been guilty of on the PC, But now lately I've been playing mf2 on xbox and holycrap. Everyday I have to hunt people down on free for all, team deathmatch, and even groundwar because everyone is boosting. Using that tactical insertion to respawn in front of the same person so they can get a Nuke. Then theres the riot shield boosting, elevator glitch, and the that pisses me most of all is the the hack people do on xbox to get themselves 10 prestige. I have like 7 days gameplay and on the 3rd prestige. But when you look all over the gameboard for even the lower levels there are so many 10th prestige hackers its insane.. Iduno, maybe this is normal but it's starting to really piss me off that know one can play a normal game anymore.

Unfortunately, glitches and flaws like these will inevitably be discovered in big games these days - and there's not really an awful lot you can do about it. Not being a huge gamer myself I can't empathise but I can understand it's very frustrating!

Depending on where the flaw lies, it's possible something may be patched that sorts the problem out - but if not I'm afraid it's just part and parcel of playing popular games online!

I've been noticing it more and more. The care package glitch that was supposed to be patched on the PS3 isn't. I noticed some douchebag last night kept saying how cool the glitch was. Needless to say I said something not so nice to him about it. I haven't had to worry about the nuke boosters much because we play mosh pit and S&D.

The lag is what really annoys me with the game. Why they couldn't offer dedicated servers is beyond me. 2010 and we still can't see and pick what map we would like to join yet it's still all random. The more I think about it the more I'm starting to look forward to BattleField Bad Company 2. If you haven't checked it out download the online mp demo from live/psn.

The action is much slower and more realistic. Tanks, Atv's & a couple different kinds of helicopters. Bullet drop on the rifles makes sniping more of a challenge because you have to account for distance and lead them if they are running. The game feels a bit heavy on the controls buts it's actually a lot of fun.

Hackers don't really bother me, you get that in every game. What really gets me is no dedicated servers on PC. Complete joke in my opinion.

The no dedicated servers is what prevented me from getting it.

Am I the only one who wants a stripped-down game mode? No kill-streak rewards, just you, your equipment, and your team.

agreed cabbs. thats why i play league also. On PC obviously. THe no dedicated servers isnt bad..but, the party system is broken swear to god..

league rules is private game and u play for money through TWLeague or cevo. There is no killstreak rewards and no perks.

I've stopped playing MW2. I switched back over to FIFA10. Just today I tried playing it online. I have to say I was very hesitant at first because FIFA08's servers were crap. It lagged every single time I played. Regardless, I went on today and played a couple ranked matches. I was pretty surprised at the quality of the server compared to before. There's nearly no lag (there wouldn't be any if my internet was stable).

Back
Top Bottom