East Coast Blizzard

He gets around fine because its a V6, not a V8. He doesn't have enough power to spin out

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D :D

ya.... ok. not even going to start ...

and Tommy, back home we actually get this kind of snow on a regular basis, so its normal for me, and not for Pgh...lol

iv been driving since i was 9

We have a 4.0 '96 Cherokee that I can get some gud 4-wheel drive drifting going with. Helps to have snow ;D.

It was funny yesterday watching my 17 year old neighbor towing his girlfriend's cavalier with his 4x4 toyota truck up the driveway. He got almost to the end where there is a slight incline and he got stuck....lol....long driveway. I had to go help the poor kid, he had no idea what he was doing.

Then his dad got stuck in the driveway with is 2wd chevy so the kid had to come help him, they got stuck halfway down the driveway where there is a bend....LOL They finally called the neighbor who has a tractor to come and plow the driveway.

It was funny yesterday watching my 17 year old neighbor towing his girlfriend's cavalier with his 4x4 toyota truck up the driveway. He got almost to the end where there is a slight incline and he got stuck....lol....long driveway. I had to go help the poor kid, he had no idea what he was doing.

Then his dad got stuck in the driveway with is 2wd chevy so the kid had to come help him, they got stuck halfway down the driveway where there is a bend....LOL They finally called the neighbor who has a tractor to come and plow the driveway.

dont they have atleast a snow blower lol.

Back
Top Bottom