Random Chit Chat

When recording gameplay, it depends on your CPU right? For example, the more cores/higher clocked your CPU is, the higher resolution and setting you can run the game.

I think so at least that is the way it is for me. I use fraps to record but it might also depend on what program you use to record

I tried using FRAPS, but it drops my FPS quite a lot. I think it might also be that I'm only using 2GB of RAM.

Paste this into an applescript editor and it lets you play songs backwards from your current position in iTunes.

Code:
tell application "iTunes"
	pause
	set my_track to location of current track
	set my_seconds to player position
end tell
tell application "QuickTime Player"
	open my_track
	set my_movie to first document
	set ts to time scale of my_movie
	set current time of my_movie to my_seconds * ts
	set rate of my_movie to -1
end tell

i used it for stairway to heaven and it worked.

next up: Revolution 9

holy crap... Tigerdirect has the phenom 9750 for $60.

How can I block a computer from opening .torrent files? My brother is constantly getting viruses because he wont listen to me and I am sick of being forced to deal with them...

Yeah, that could be it too.
I want a new computer... Eh, it's not worth just to record games.

How can I block a computer from opening .torrent files? My brother is constantly getting viruses because he wont listen to me and I am sick of being forced to deal with them...

delete the torrent client and associate the .torrent extension to something like notepad. If your bro isn't very good with computers that should be enough to stop him. That's what I did when my dad's friend's son kept doing that same thing and I had to deal with it for free of course :(

delete the torrent client and associate the .torrent extension to something like notepad. If your bro isn't very good with computers that should be enough to stop him. That's what I did when my dad's friend's son kept doing that same thing and I had to deal with it for free of course :(

I did that... when he reinstalled the client, it fixed it.

Did you try going into windows firewall and blocking it. you have to run the torrent client once just so you can click the thing that keeps blocking it then change windows firewall settings to never notify of blocked program.

There may also be some port numbers you could block but I am not sure which.

Back
Top Bottom