Random Chit Chat

Online is hard for me too. I do well when playing with friends, but when I get online, I just constantly lose. I think my win ratio is about 1/5 fo all my online play on any games.

I was just playing a match with some guy on SFIV. At first, he would just constantly spam the same moves and won the first round. So on the next round, I started to spam back. I won the second round, but then he just d/c.

The only game I play online is L4D... I'm pretty good at that.

idk I generally play old games because IMO no game is worth more than $20-30.

The only game I ever paid $50+ for was COD2.

@01001010:
Oh sorry, what I meant by "replay" was the standard coaxial.
I would think it would not matter much as long as you didn't split the signal many times. Of course I am in no way a cable guy.
MV5BMzI2ODk0ODAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQwODgwMw@@._V1._SX300_SY400_.jpg

Cable quality matters to a certain extent, like I've said earlier. For short distances (3'-12') the quality of the cable can be negligible, but for longer distances (20'-50') the shielding of the cable really has an effect on the signal quality. Improperly shielded cables can result in a multitude of picture problems.

Very true. But I prefer digital for that reason- you know if it's not perfect.

Analog signals (component, VGA) are much easier to work with for longer distances, simply because you can easily carry a signal over a 50' cable. You'd be hard pressed to do that with a digital signal (HDMI, DVI) without an amplifier or some other sort of signal distribution.

What's your point? I don't use Hulu and have only heard of it. So I'm not sure if there are any restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom